License file problem with Aspose Cells for .NET

I am getting Evaluation Copyright Warning watermark sheet sporadically in the production environment.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I have a .NET windows service that generates Excel files using Aspose Cells component. The service spawns off multiple threads to generate excel files simultaneously. Each thread runs a method that sets the license file as the first step before it proceeds creating the workbook and such..

How can I tell if the component release date is not after my subscription expiry date?

Also, If this was the case, would the copyright warning be generated every time we set the license file? We are not seeing this. It happens occasionally

If I restart the windows service, the problem seems to go away even though the code does not cache any information. It sets the license file every time it generates the file

Can multiple threads access the same lic file at the same time? Will this cause an issue?

Hi Suganthi,

Yes, it seems that this issue is due to access rights on file. This means that when a thread is reading the license file it locks the file. While in the same time when another thread tries to read the file, access will be denied due to lock.

The very first task is to look into your code if it is in Try Catch block and an exception is generated please provide us the stack trace.

Secondly, as a workaround you can move the license activation code to a static constructor.

Thanks,