License for Image Component

I am converting an image to PDF, when setting IsBlackWhite to TRUE the image gets a watermark for a non license product. When is set to False the watermark is not present.

I am setting both licenses as:

//LoadLicense
Aspose.Pdf.License license = new Aspose.Pdf.License();
license.SetLicense(licenseName);
Aspose.Imaging.License imageLicense = new Aspose.Imaging.License();
imageLicense.SetLicense(licenseName);

How can i set the correct license?

Hi Luis,

Thank for your inquiry. You do not need set Aspose.Imaging license separately for TIFF to PDF conversion. We have already noticed and logged the watermark issue PDFNEWNET-38522, it has been resolved and fix will be available in upcoming release i.e. Aspose.Pdf for .NET 10.8.0. We have linked your query to the issue id and you will notified as soon as fix is released.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hi Luis,

We are pleased to share that the issue reported earlier is resolved and its fix will be included in upcoming release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 10.8.0, which is planned to release in few days. As soon as the new version becomes available, we will let you know.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-38522) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 10.8.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The fix is not working for GIF images, please review and let me know.

Hi Luis,

Thanks for sharing the feedback.

I have tested the scenario and have observed that problem does not seem to be fixed when using GIF image. For the sake of correction, I have re-opened the issue and have intimated the product team to further look into this matter. We are really sorry for this inconvenience.

Any updates on this?

Hi Luis,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have good news for you, above reported issue has been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.1.0. Hopefully it will be published in couple of days. However we will notify you as soon as it is released and gets available for download.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Best Regards,