Free Support Forum - aspose.com

License is not valid for thsi product

While running the dot net application I am getting the error as seen in the attachment. Please help me as soon as possible.

Aspose.Pdf for Java Developer Enterprise Subscription

Here is a copy of the error I get:
Server Error in '/RNPlus3' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The license is not valid for this product.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: The license is not valid for this product.

Source Error:

Line 717: {
Line 718: Aspose.Pdf.License license = new Aspose.Pdf.License();
Line 719: license.SetLicense("Aspose.Pdf.lic");
Line 720: //Instantiate a Pdf instance
Line 721: Pdf pdf1 = new Pdf();

Source File: c:\inetpub\wwwroot\rnplus3\applicationprint.aspx.cs Line: 719

Stack Trace:

[InvalidOperationException: The license is not valid for this product.]
Aspose.Pdf.᱘.ᱦ(Stream ጝ) +656
Aspose.Pdf.᱘.ᱦ(String ᱧ, Assembly ᱨ) +118
Aspose.Pdf.License.SetLicense(String licenseName) +84
RNPlusJazeel.ApplicationPrint.btnPDF_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\rnplus3\applicationprint.aspx.cs:719
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +108
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +57
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +33
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1277

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.573; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.573

This message was posted using Email2Forum by Merit.

Note to developers.

I mentioned in an email to this customer that they need to make sure they are using JAVA and not .NET.

Hi,

Just as Merit said, please make sure you are using Java not not .Net. You mentioned the product name is Aspose.Pdf for Java but it seems you are using .Net from th error message. Please make it clear. If it still won’t work please send your code and license to us.