License Issue -I

Thank you for your helps on previous issues. If any issues recurring from these come up, I will add on those threads. For now, I would like to make a inquiry about the license. If I save the workbook with the excel file, the file seems to present as it is supposed to. However, if I save the workbook with .pdf format, some problems regarding the format arouse. If you look at the pdf file that I attached, you will see that corner wordings, such as III.LowerQualityAboveSML are broken. These are not broken when saved in xlsx. Is this a license issue? I have a feeling that the red wording, Evaluation Only. Created with Aspose.Cells for .NET.Copyright 2003 - 2017 Aspose Pty Ltd. is something that is breaking the format.If this is a license issue, would it be possible for me to have access to the version with no evaluation limitation? Thank you.
sample_pdf.pdf (82.5 KB)

This Topic is created by Amjad_Sahi using the Email to Topic plugin.

@SYum,

Thanks for providing us PDF file and details.

I don’t think this is a license issue. Anyways, you may apply for 30 days temporary license for your requirements, so you could evaluate the APIs with its full capacity.

Now, come towards your issue, we need your template Excel file to evaluate your issue precisely. Could you also provide your template Excel file here, we will check it soon.

Thank you.

Sure, I am attaching the template.

QuadrantAnalysisByFundLeverage.zip (622.8 KB)

Please, before opening the file that I attached, change its extension from zip to xlsx.

@SYum

Thanks for using Aspose APIs.

We have looked into it and found, this is not a license issue but a bug of Aspose.Cells. We will look into it and fix it. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other news for you, we will update you asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-45471.

C#

Workbook wb = new Workbook(“QuadrantAnalysisByFundLeverage.xlsx”);
wb.Save(“output.pdf”);

output.pdf (64.0 KB)

Thank you for your response. I was wondering if there is any progress. Please, if you have any solution, let me know ASAP.

Thank you.

@SYum

Thanks for using Appose APIs.

Please spare us some time around 5 working days. Hopefully, your issue will be fixed in this time span. But if your issue is not fixed till then, then recheck with us. We will log your comment in our database for product team consideration and its resolution.

@SYum

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue CELLSNET-45471 now. We will soon provide the fix after performing QA and including other enhancements and fixes.

@SYum,

Please try our latest fix/version: Aspose.Cells for .NET v17.6.4:

Let us know your feedback.

Thank you.

Hi,
I was trying to download Aspose 17.6.4, but the Dropbox is blocked by the company policies.
Do you have any other website where I can download this version? or Do you have an ETA that you will post this version in Nuget?

Thank you.

@SYum

Please download and try the latest fix given below. This time, it is uploaded on Google Drive. If you still cannot access it, then let us know any (free file sharing) website which you could access. The Nuget release will be available somewhere between 15-25 July.

Hello,

Thank you very much for the help. Now with these issues being resolved, my supervisor is considering buying Aspose.Cell for .Net(site small business version with the standard support). However, in your website, updates and hotfixes for one year are guaranteed; We are wondering what is going to happen after this one year guarantee is expired. Do we get to pay extra for the updates?
For your information, I am posting a link to the pricing page.

https://purchase.aspose.com/pricing/cells/net

Thank you.

@SYum

Please post this question in Aspose.Purchase forum because this is a technical forum and we do not have exact information about such questions. Thanks for your understanding and have a good day.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-45471) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by Amjad_Sahi

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-45471) have been fixed in this update.