License not applied

Hi,

I hope you are doing well, I'm facing issue when applied License for Aspose Java Cells. My code is build and run fine but Evolution sheet will not remove from final report, file is read from resource successfully.

Code Snippet (Java 8) -

License license = new License();
                       license.setLicense(new FileInputStream(fileStoragePath+"license//Aspose.Cells.lic"));

Workbook workbook = new Workbook();
                       log.debug("has license set : "+workbook.isLicensed());

Thanks In Advance

This Topic is created by Amjad_Sahi using Email to Topic tool.

@prashant.barwe,

What is the output for the above line?

It looks like your licensing code (first two lines) are not processed in your application life cycle, so Aspose.Cells for Java API will be used in evaluation mode and evaluation watermark sheet will always be embedded in the output file. Please make sure the following and do the needful:

1. The licensing code should be processed first (before processing any other code using Aspose.Cells for Java API) and at least once in the application life cycle.

2. Debug your licensing code to confirm if and when the licensing (Setting license) code is processed. Place it at some place where it should be processed first, e.g in the main class constructor, etc.

If you still think it is an issue and you could not evaluate it, please zip the license file and post us via private message, we will check it soon.