We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

License not working - Aspose.Slides for SSRS

Hello,

We have a problem with licensing our server with Aspose.Slides. We are running Windows Server 2008 and SQL Server 2008 R2. I installed Aspose Slides for SSRS (version 3.9.1.0) about a month ago. Few days ago I finally got license file so I copied the file to directory where it should be (directory where dll library is). Restarted reporting services and still getting evaluation message in all slides. I found out that there is new version released few days ago so I have installed newest version (4.0.0.0) but still license is not working. In our case we have SQL Server installed on drive D not C. Can it be the root cause?

Any suggestions what is causing this?

Thank you for your help.

Ladislav Krystovsky
DHL IT Services

Hi Ladislav,

An issue with ID SLIDESREP-31964 already
exists in
our issue tracking system to resolve this problem. This thread has also
been linked with the same issue, so that you may be automatically
notified, once the issue is resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Any progress what is causing this? Also is there anything I can do to speed up finding the solution? We really need the plugin to be up and running as soon as possible.

Thank you for your assistance.

Ladislav Krystovsky
DHL IT Services

I have just found out that the message on last slide has changed to: “Cannot find black listed licenses resource. Please report this error to Aspose”.

Hi Ladislav,

I have asked for the ETA of this issue from our development team. As soon as, any information is shared by them, I will be more then happy to share that with you.

Regarding issue (“Cannot find black listed licenses resource. Please report this error to Aspose”), An issue with ID SLIDESREP-32389 already
exists in our issue tracking system. This thread has also been linked
with the same issue, so that you may be automatically notified, once the
issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Brand new installation done today, just bought Aspose.Slides for ReportingServices and got the "Cannot find black listed licenses" error

When will this be resolved??????:

Hi Devin,

I have verified the status of this issue from our issue tracking system and like to share with you that our development team is working on this issue. As soon as, any further information is shared by them, I will be more then happy to share that with you.

Should i go to an earlier version until this is resolved?

Hi Devin,

This issue has been scheduled for detail investigation for this week. Hopefully, This issue will be resolved by the end of this week.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 32389; 31964 ) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.