License problem with aspose.word.dll 13.12 version

Dear Aspose,

I replaced expired .net Word and Excel Enterprise licenses of last year with new aspose professional license that expires in february 2022, but when I use the component I have a message:
“Invalid file sgnature, please make sure the license file was not modified”

I apply lic file without any change, but now I have production application down

Please give me urgent support.

Thanks.

As found here Exception: Invalid license signature - Aspose.Words Product Family - Free Support Forum - aspose.com

I replaced the new licence with the old expired in 2021 February 21 and now application working well.

But which is the final solution to solve definitely the problem ?

@fluraghi,

The Subscription Expiry Date of your license indicates that it is valid until February, 2022. We have introduced many new features, enhancements and implemented many bug fixes during the transition from 13.12 to 21.2 version. So, we strongly recommend that you please upgrade to the latest 21.2 version of Aspose.Words for .NET API. Your new license file should work fine when using the latest version of Aspose.Words.

If for any reason, you still want to use old 13.12 version of Aspose.Words for .NET API, then please continue to use your ‘old license file’. And use the latest license file with the latest version.

Ok , but I will have the possibilty to recompile source code using an old license (to use the old dll ) ?

@fluraghi,

Please note that your old license is a perpetual license and it will never stop working even when you decide to revert back to old 13.12 DLL in future i.e. you can use old license with 13.12 version of Aspose.Words anytime. However, you are required to use your new license file if you want to use current/future versions (which will be released before expiry date e.g. Feb 2022) of Aspose.Words library.