License problem with slide component (Java)

Hi,

I’ve temporary license of Aspose total for java. When I try to set it for Aspose.slide component,
i’m getting the following error
"Couldn’t parse black list. Please report this error to Aspose."
Same License is working fine with Word and Cell components. I’ve java 1.7 at my environment and I’m using “aspose.slides-14.8.0.jar”. Please help.

Regards,
Asim Ali

Hi Asim,

Please share the license file with us for further testing. Also, please share the details regarding when you acquired the temporary license.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi Owais,
I’ve shared the license file with you. Sometime its able to pass set license method but throws class not found exception for Presentation class when i try to load file with Presentation object (Presentation pres = new Presentation(inputfileName);).
I’m also using Aspose cell word component and they are working flawlessly with same license file.

Regards,
Asim Ali

Hi Asim,

Thank you for sharing the license file.

I tested the license file but I am unable to reproduce your mentioned issue using Aspose.Slides for Java. Please share your sample code and test file with us to further test the issue. Also, please let us know the version of JDK you are using to further test the issue at our end.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi,
I’m actually using it in a module to extend an Oracle ERP. It works fine in a standalone runable jar but in my extension module slide component is creating problem.
1st invocation of set License returns “Couldn’t parse black list. Please report this error to Aspose.” , on 2nd invocation, there is no error on set license method but it fails when i try to load the document and throws exception “Java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.aspose.slides.Presentation”. However, Word and Cell components are working fine and same code is used to set the license for them.
I believe that I’m having same issue as described in the following thread.

My Environment Details
Java Version = 1.8.0_25

Regards,
Asim Ali

Hi Asim,

Thank you for the details.

I have created an issue in our issue tracking system with issue id: SLIDESJAVA-34625. Our development team will check the details shared by you and will share some input regarding the issue. We will get back to you once we get the information from the development team.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi Asim,

Our development team is investigating your issue but they are still not able to reproduce the issue at their end. Please provide us some further details in order to help us in reproducing the issue.

1. What application server are you using?

2. How are you loading Aspose.Slides JAR in your application?

3. Can you please share configuration files and sample code with us?

These details will help the development team to reproduce the issue at their end.

Thanks & Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-34625) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.