License?

When I began looking into using the latest version of Aspose.Cells, I got the following as one of the replys:

Hello,

I can see that you have had 3 orders for Aspose.Cells in the past. The first order was in 2004 for Aspose.Excel. The second order was for the newly named Aspose.Cells in 2006. This was a renewal and downgrade. The third order was a renewal for the second order placed in January of this year.

Since you have renewed just recently, you shouldn't have any problems using the new versions of Aspose.Cells. You will be able to download updates and hotfixes until 01/07/09.

I have moved your question to the technical section of our forums so our developers can help you with the technical side of your questions.

Merit Cooper
Sales, Aspose
Texas Team

As a test case, I am migrating one of my reports to Cells 4.5 and received the following error message when I attempted to run it:

"The subscription included in this license allows free upgrades until 12 Dec 2007, but this version of the product was released on 11 Apr 2008. Please renew the subscription or use a previous version of the product."

Since it's recommended that I not attach our license, how can we get this resolved?

Hi,

What is the expiry date mentioned in your license file, it seems that you are using the license file of the second order.Kindly make sure that you are using the latest license file of the third order (upgrade renewal). Could you simply create a console app and test the license file with the 4.5. version. If you still find the issue, kindly send your license to us. To send the license file, please click on "Contact" button of this message frame and select "Send Amjad Sahi an email" to post your license file to us. We will check your issue soon.

Thank you.

I’ve checked with our Business Office for a new license. They tell me they can give me a copy of the invoice, but did not receive a new license in January, 2008.

It appears that I am using the license for last year’s contract as you said.

How can we get the current license?

Thanks for your quick response.

Dear David,

I checked the order history of your company. Merit was right. Your company renewed their Aspose.Cells license in January 2008. The license file was emailed at `kferguson@osrhe.edu`. Anyways, i again made our purchase system to send same email (containing license and invoice) at `kferguson@osrhe.edu`. So, please check it out. Please also make sure to check SPAM / Junk Mail folders too in case if our email is treated as spam by your mail server.

I hope, it would help.

Please feel free to contact me, if i can be of any help.

Have a good time.

Thank you, Salman. I’ve passed this on to our Business Office so they can check the e-mail account for receipt of the license and invoice.