Licensing error for excel

Hi
We followed the steps to download the latest version of aspose cells from an authorized account and I still see the below error:
he subscription included in this license allows free upgrades until 2021-09-30, but this version of the product was released on 2023-07-13. Please renew the subscription or use a previous version of the product.
com.aspose.cells.CellsException: The subscription included in this license allows free upgrades until 2021-09-30, but this version of the product was released on 2023-07-13. Please renew the subscription or use a previous version of the product.
at com.aspose.cells.License.setLicense(Unknown Source)

Can you please let me know how to proceed ?

Thanks
Sushma Raghupathi

@sushmaIBM,

Your error suggests that your existing license (the license file which you are using) is expired to use newer versions of Aspose.Cells for Java API, you need to buy/get new license. Please note, you can use your existing license with any Aspose.Cells for Java version which was released before your license expiry date (i.e., 2021-09-30). To use newer versions of the API, you need to upgrade your subscription.

FYI, when you purchase a license for the product, you will be authorized to use the license file with any new (and upcoming (official versions)) versions or hot fixes of the component for the next whole year. Moreover, your license will never expire if you continue to use your license with the product’s version/hotfix that should be released before your subscription expiry date.

Let us know if you still have any confusion or issue.