Limitation With Evaluation Version

Is Evaluation Version having Restriction form Importing datatable to Excel. ? ( I am able to import only 65535 rows)

@rishiFNF,

Thanks for your query.

I have tried to add more than 7 lac rows and 50 columns in a workbook without license and observed no issue. It shows that there is no restriction of rows while adding data to a workbook.

Please share your sample console application(runnable) with us for our testing. The sample data shall be saved in some XML and DataTable shall be filled from this XML file. This DataTable will act as database source and your console application will be executable without any error. We will reproduce the problem and provide our feedback after analysis.

@rishiFNF,

Please note, there is no such limitation enforced by Aspose.Cells APIs. Aspose.Cells follows MS Excel standards and specifications. Number of rows and columns are also dependent upon which MS Excel file format (XLS, XLSX, etc.) you are using. For your information, using XLS (MS Excel 97 - 2003) file format, you can only have upto 65536 rows and 265 columns in a worksheet. With XLSX file format which is an advanced file format (MS Excel 2007 - 2013/2016). you can have 1048576 rows and 16384 columns in a single worksheet.
FYI:
XLS
65536x256 (till column IV)

XLSX/XLSM/XLSB, etc.
1048576x16384 (till column XFD)

If you still could not figure out your issue, as Ahsan Iqbal told you that we need a sample application to evaluate your issue on our end, so do the needful to provide the simulation project with resource files, we will check it soon.

My Issues has been resolved. I was saving the file as .xls.

@rishiFNF,

Good to know that your issue is sorted out by using advanced MS Excel file format (e.g XLSX). Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other issue or queries, we will be happy to assist you soon.