Limits of demo

I download the demo to evaluate. I am trying to edit a PowerPoint Presentation to replace all the placeholders with my text. The PPT demo saves the file on the client but when I try to save the template of a PPTX as a PPT I get a conversion error. When I change the program to use a PPTX file the demos all save to the server and not to the client.

I changed the last line to what is below, the program runs but nothing gets saved. Is this because this is the demo version?

pres.Save("Presentation1.pptx", Export.SaveFormat.Pptx)

Me.Response.End()

This message was posted using Page2Forum from .NET Components Demos

Dear Paul,

I am greatly sorry for the delayed response.

I regret to share that currently you may not save the PPT template as PPTX. An issue with ID 13419 has already been created in our issue tracking system to provide this feature. Secondly, the demo version and licensed version has only difference of watermark in evolutionary version. The rest of the functionalities are exactly the same. For the problem that you have specified here, please share the sample code snippet for further investigation.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 13419) have been partially fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(12)