Line Chart created as LineWithMarkers

I am using the code example here (though putting in my own data) to create a new chart in a slides presentation. I am setting the chart type to “Lines” (I have confirmed this going through the code line-by-line in the code). When I do this, the powerpoint file that is saved has a chart of type Line With Markers. If I try any other chart type, it works fine. It is just Line that turns into LineWithMarkers. Is this a known issue? Any way around it?

Hi Jacob,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have checked the chart code example and changed the chart type to “line”. I have not found any issue with Aspose.Slides for .NET. Please use the latest version of Aspose.Slides for .NET 5.4.0. Please find the generated presentation file in attachment.

The file that you uploaded had a chart set to LineWithMarkers, not to Line. So there is an issue. See the attached screenshot, which shows the chart type that is in the file generated (I get the same result) versus what it should be.

Hi Jacob,

I
have tested the scenario and I am able to reproduce the same problem.
For the sake of correction, I
have logged it in our issue tracking system as SLIDESNET-30389. Our
team will look into this issue and you will be updated via this forum
thread once it is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thanks for the prompt update

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-30389) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.