Line chart format lost when saved

Hi,
I am trying to create some charts using existing ones as templates, just by modifying the series values. The problem is that the format is not kept when the loaded file is saved. if you apply the following code to the attached Excel 2007 document, you will notice how the axis options are lost; the chart title changed its size; the legend changed its location, and the plot area size is different.

string outputName = “LineGraphs-out.xlsx”;
Workbook workbook = new Workbook(“LineGraphs.xlsx”);
workbook.Save(outputName, SaveFormat.Xlsx);

I have also noticed loss of fidelity when saving from Excel 2003 format to the Excel 2003, and also mixing 2003 and 2007 as input/output format in situation where Excel can keep the formatting.
I am using Aspose.Cells version 5.1

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for providing the template files and code.

After an initial test, I can find the issues, e.g
the chart title changed its font type; the legend changed its location, and the plot area size is different. etc.

I have logged your issue into our issue tracking system with an id: CELLSNET-18820. We will soon look into your issue.

Thank you.

Hi,

We have fixed the issue regarding Line chart display in Excel 2010. Please try the attached version.

Thank you

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 18820) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.