Line chart lines disappear after save to PPTX

When saving a presentation to PPTX with Aspose.Slides Java version 15.8, the line chart lines are removed, leaving chart axis lines without data lines. This occurs with a simple open/save of the pptx file. I’ve attached a zip file with 2 pptx files, the file before save (Slide2.pptx), and after (Slide2.Aspose15.8.Save.pptx). This can be reproduced with a simple run of:

Presentation pres = new Presentation(“Slide2.pptx”);
pres.save(“Slide2.Aspose15.8.Save.pptx”, SaveFormat.Pptx);

We have an application that processes pptx files, making calls into Aspose.Slides to manipulate slides (adding master slides, adding images on the slide, etc.), but all of these operations require a save, which then corrupts the slide and thus our output slide cannot be used. We need cases like this to be fixed so the chart is not corrupted on save.

We would really appreciate prompt resolution of (or at least response to) this issue. If that is not possible without upgrading to Priority Support, please let me know as well as what the resolution process would be under Priority Support.

Thanks,
Brian Matson

Hi Brian,

Thank you for posting.

I have observed your comments and worked with the presentation file shared by you. I have been able to reproduce the issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-35088 has been logged into our issue management system for further investigation and resolution of the issue. We will be able to share the ETA once the issue will be investigated by our product team. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified automatically as soon as the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-35088) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.