Line coloring- bold words

Hi!

Two questions related to html export bahauviour.

1) I have a document where single logical row is combined from multiple physical rows. Each row has fields that are combined from cells within entire physical row range of logical row (see sample). Alternating logical rows are colored differently. When exporting document in html then empty cells aren’t colored after last combined cell block (see picture). Is there any way to get entire row colored during export?

2) Same document contains cells where text is only partially bolded. When exporting the document to html then cell content is fully bolded. Is there an option to control this behauviour? Or is it a bug? See Excel file fir samples and picture for results.

I have already posted questions regarding to export behauviour (Opening xls exported from Crystal Reports - #11 by kallem - Free Support Forum - aspose.com) and I am currently using the bug fixed version provided in that thread. If these problems can be fixed I’d like to have those other fixes along.

Best Regards,
Kalle

Hi,

Please try the attached version, I have tested it it works same as MS Excel. Please open your template file into MS Excel and then save it as “html” (web page), you will see the Aspose.Cells for .NET works the same way as MS Excel. If you find any difference, kindly give us more details and output file here, we will check it soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

I just noticed that I didn’t mention my development platform in the first post (my bad). I’m using Java so I’d need a jar library not dll. Sorry for confusion.

Br, Kalle

Hi,

I have found an issue using your template XLSX file. We will figure your issue out soon.

Your issue has been logged into our issue tracking system with an id: CELLSJAVA-17835.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try the attached version. We have supported rich text and fixed the bug of row
background color.

Thank you.

Hi,

problems are indeed now fixed. Many thanks!

Br, Kalle

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 17835) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.