Line-Height property for <li> tags in Aspose 7.8.0

How is the Line-Height property set for Bullet items in HTML?

I tried the following:

1. This is a new session. This is a new session. This is a new session. This is a new session.

2. This is a new session. This is a new session. This is a new session.

It looks good in HTML but when converted to PDF using Aspose the Line-Height is not getting set. The Font-family and font-size does get set correctly.

Menaka

Hi Menaka,

Thanks
for using our products.<o:p></o:p>

I have tested the scenario and I am able to reproduce the same problem. For the sake of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-35529. We will investigate this issue in details and will keep you updated on the status of a correction.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Can you please let me know when this will be fixed? How do I track PDFNEWNET-35529?

Thanks

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback. I’m afraid the reported issue is still not resolved and its pending in queue for investigation with other priority tasks. However, I’ve requested the development team to share ETA. We’ll update you as soon as we get a feedback.

Moreover, I’m afraid our issue tracking system(JIRA) is internal system you can’t access it directly. So you have to make a request for issue progress over forum or can view issue status from top left column.

Sorry for the inconvenience faced.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-35529) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 20.2.