Line spacing in JasperReports isn't rendered in Word output

I’ve a report that contains a TextField element. The “line spacing” property on that TextField element is set to 1.5 (default is 1.0). When the report is rendered in Microsoft Word format the line spacing isn’t visible in the output. On the other hand when the report is rendered as PDF (using the standard JasperReports exporter) the line spacing is applied correctly. Is it possible to export the line spacing using the Aspose Words for JasperReports exporters?

Please find attached a zip file containing the JRXML together with the PDF and DOCX output.

Hi

Thank you for additional information. I logged your request into our defect database. The developer, who is responsible for Aspose.Words for JasperReports will answer you shortly.
Best regards.

Ok thanks, any news on this issue?

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. I asked the developer, who is responsible for Aspose.Words for JasperReports, to take a look at your issue shortly, Please expect a reply in the next couple of days.
Best regards,

Ok, it’s two weeks later, any news from the developers on this issue yet?

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Please expect a reply before the end of this week. My apologizes for inconvenience.
Best regards,

It’s now three weeks later, the end of the week has long passed. When do the developers expect to pickup this issue?