Lines are misplaced inside a group in pptx

In the attached pptx the lines should connect the boxes.
When adding the lines to a group, they are misplaced.

Thanks

Hi Pablo,

I have observed the presentation file shared by you and have unfortunately been unable to understand them. Can you please share the sample code along with generated output and intended generated output for reference. I will be able to investigate the issue further on my end on the basis of availability of requested information.

Many Thanks,

I’ve attached two files:
boxes-powerpoint.pdf - showing the expected result. The lines connecting the boxes are touching boxes in both ends.
boxes-aspose.pdf - showing the result when converting with Aspose Java Slides. The lines are not touching the boxes.

Thanks

Hi Pablo,

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-33777 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-33777) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.