Lines drawn in Word will not be converted correctly

Hi

I’m converting a Word document to an PDF document. The Word document contains lines I’ve drawn. All lines leaning forward (starting from the bottom left to the top right ) will end up leaning backwards (starting from the bottom right to the top left).

Is this error known? I’ve used the following Lib versions:
Aspose.PDF = 3.6.1.0
Aspose.Words = 4.4.1.0

See attached documents.

Hi!
Thank you for your inquiry.
I see this too. The issue is already logged as #3232. The coordinates are being switched, but not for every line. This depends on the order of the ends. You also can try some other approach than drawing line autoshapes. If I wanted to overcome this quickly I would draw everything right on the raster image with screenshot. If you don’t plan to edit anything of this then it is optimal.
Regards,

Hi Viktor
Thanks a lot for your response. What means #3232? Is there a release date connected with?
Best regards
Tinu

Hi
#3232 is an ID of bug in our defect database. When this issue is resolved the release notification will contain this ID. For example see the following link.
https://releases.aspose.com/words/net
Best regards.

Hi
Is there a chance to lookup the defect database?
Is there a chance to understand the estimated release date of the fix?
Thanks a lot
Tinu

Hi
I can’t tell you the estimated release date for this issue now. We will investigate whether and when it can be fixed. Please expect a reply before the next hotfix (within 2-3 weeks).
Best regards.

Hi
We have released a new version of Aspose.Words that contains a fix for your issue.

Issue # 3232 - Arrows’ coordinates don’t correspond to the shapes they are intended to connect.

The new version of Aspose.Words is available for download from here.
Best regards.