Link in generated HTML does not work

Hi,

In the vsdx file, in the page “Gestion des relations commerciales” there is a shape with a link (see Screenshot_Link_Created_In_Vsdx_file.png) to redirect to the page named “Sommaire”.

With the HTML generated by Visio, the link works. (see HtmlGeneratedByVisio.htm)

With the HTML generated by Aspose Diagram, it does not work. (see HtmlGeneratedByAsposeDiagram.html)

see screenshot Screenshot_html_Generated.png

the zipfiles contains all the elements

zipfiles.zip (2.4 MB)

Thanks,

@julien.mevel.isilog

Thanks for contacting support.

We were able to notice similar issue in our environment while testing the scenario with Aspose.Diagram for .NET 19.7 and following code snippet:

Aspose.Diagram.Diagram theDiagram = new Aspose.Diagram.Diagram(dataDir + "InputFile.vsdx");
Aspose.Diagram.Saving.HTMLSaveOptions options = new Diagram.Saving.HTMLSaveOptions();
theDiagram.Save(dataDir + "Example_out.html", Aspose.Diagram.SaveFileFormat.HTML);

Therefore, we have logged this issue as DIAGRAMNET-51677 in our issue tracking system. We will further check it in details and keep you posted with its resolution status. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-51677) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for .NET 19.8.

Hi,

I made a test to check the issues, but there is an error. To reproduce it, you can do as following

• First, I open the HTML and the page displayed is “Sommaire”
  • I click on the page “Gestion des relations commerciales” --> result is shown in “01 - First_Step.png” - the result is OK
  • Then I click on the link to return to the page “Sommaire” - the result is not correct and you can see it in “02 - Result_After_Click_On_Link.png”
  • The result should be like the first time I open the Html file. as shown in “03 - What_The_Result_Should_Be.png”.

Here are the screenshots
ScreenShots.zip (91.5 KB)

Thanks,

@julien.mevel.isilog

Thanks for your feedback.

Your concerns have been logged under the ticket ID DIAGRAMNET-51683 in our issue tracking system for further investigation. We will let you know in case we have additional updates to share regarding investigation. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-51683) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for .NET 19.9.