Links in word documents are being double encoded

In the newest version of the Aspose words library for .net, when a link is changed within a word document, the link is being url encoded twice. For example if the url query param contains ?text=my aspose document , then it is being changed to text=my%2520aspose%2520document%2520 . We have tried to decode the url before modifying the Aspose field link but it is still being double encoded. We reverted back to version 16.7.0 and the issue went away. We are trying to upgrade off of 16.7.0 due to an exception that continues to happen intermittently.

As an update for your debugging, I have downgraded our project to 16.11 and the bug exists there but the issue does not exist in 16.10. We are going to try version 16.10 for now.

Hi Justin,

Thanks for your inquiry. To ensure a timely and accurate response, please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Please share your input document file.
  • Aspose.Words 16.12.0 generated output DOCX file showing the undesired behavior.
  • Please create a standalone console application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing.
  • Please attach your expected document (Aspose.Words 16.10.0 generated DOCX) here for our reference. We will investigate the structure of your expected document as to how you want your final output be generated like.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we’ll start further investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.