LinkSource SourceFullName changes are not properly done => corrupted value

Hi Aspose team,

I am trying to make changes in SourceFullName.

Original SourceFullName is "C:\Users\robert\Documents\Home_Inspection_Biz\Home_Inspec_PDFs\Template\Linked_Files\Description_Dropdowns_Linked.xlsx",

new SourceFullName should be "C:\Users\robert\Documents\Home_Inspection_Biz\Home_Inspec_PDFs\Template\Linked_Files\Description_Dropdowns_streeta.xlsx"

Code which I am using to make change is:

fl.SourceFullName = NewString;

but after replacement I see that fl.SourceFullName is "C:".

Can you please make a check?

Thanks,
Oliver

Sample project is attached.

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have attached an output Word file here for your reference. It was generated with Aspose.Words for .NET 15.10.0 using the code you provided.

Please create screenshot highlighting the problematic areas in this DOCX and attach it here for our reference. We will investigate the issue further on our end and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Hello Awais,

I did check of file that you attached (created with my code) and you can see that SourceFullName is C: and it should be:

C:\Users\robert\Documents\Home_Inspection_Biz\Home_Inspec_PDFs\Template\Linked_Files\Description_Dropdowns_streeta.xlsx"

so basically this confirms what I reported.

Can you please review again this problem?

Thanks,
Oliver

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please see attached screenshot which shows that the link addresses are coming out correctly on page 3. You please also create screenshot that highlighs the problematic areas in this DOCX and attach it here for our reference. We will investigate the issue further on our end and provide you more information.

Best regards,