List indent and cell spacing are incorrect after DOC to PDF conversion using .NET

Hi,

I have an word file,After converting my file to pdf ,file was corruped.I attached an image and original file for u

Hi Ahmet,

Thanks for your query. I have tested the scenario and have not found any issue while using latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET. Please use the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET. I have attached the output pdf file with this post. Please let us know if you have any more queries.

This document is correct now bu I have another problem with other documents.I attached sample file and screen shots for u

Hi Ahmet,

Thanks for your query. I have managed to reproduce this issue at my side. I have logged this issue as WORDSNET-6685 in our issue tracking system. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Do you have any improvement about this problem.It is very important for us

Hi Ahmet,

Thanks for your patience.

I’m afraid your issue has now been postponed. We will inform you as soon as there is any further developments. We postponed it because currently we have to work on other important features.

I can understand but we have a big programme about document management system and our customers are in a bad situation.They aren’t distrubuting their documents to their employee because of vieweing problem.

Hi Ahmet,

Thanks for your patience. I am afraid, I can’t provide you any reliable estimate at the moment. However, we will update you via this forum thread once there is any update available for your issues.

Hi,do you have any improvement? I tried with latest version bu problem is the same

Hi Ahmet,

I am afraid this issue has now been postponed till a later date due to some other important issues and new features. We will inform you as soon as there are any further developments.

Hi,

We are waiting for 2 months.Please fix our problem.

Hi Ahmet,

Thanks for your query. Unfortunately, these issues (WORDSNET-6685/WORDSNET-4794) are not resolved yet. These issue had been postponed. I have requested the development team to share the ETA. As soon as any information is shared by them, I will be more than happy to share that with you

This subject very improtant for our customers.We are waiting for 2 months.Could you please fix this problem as soon as possible

Hi Ahmet,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have verified the status of these issues (WORDSNET-6685/WORDSNET-4794) from our issue tracking system and regret to share with you that these issue are not resolved yet. Our development team is busy on important priority issues and new features. At the moment we can not provide you any ETA about these issues. We will inform you as soon as there are any further developments.

We are really very sorry for your inconvenience.

Do you have any improvement? we are waiting for a long time

Hi Ahmet,

Thanks for your patience.

I’m afraid your issues (WORDSNET-4794 and WORDSNET-6685) had been postponed. Our development team is still busy on important priority issues and new features. I have again requested the development team to share the ETA. As soon as any information is shared by them, I will be more than happy to share that with you.

Hi Ahmet,

Thanks for your patience. I have received response from our development team and regret to share with you that we can not provider you any ETA at the moment. Our development team is very busy on important priority issues and new features. I also like to share with you that the issue WORDSNET-4794 (cell spacing issue in layout) is very complex and it may take time in investigation.

Same issue is countinuing. even, our Customers say "We don't publish this documents to our stuffs". Our Commercial Reputation is looks like so bad because of pdf problems.

Could you be faster to improve solution.

Best Regards,

Hi Ahmet,

Thanks for your patience. Please accept my apologies for your inconvenience.

I am afraid your issues had been postponed till a later date due to some other important issues and new features. Unfortunately, we can not share any ETA at the moment. We will inform you as soon as there are any further developments.

This problem is very important for quality systems.Please fix this problem as soon as possible.We are waiting for a long time.Our Commercial Reputation is looks like so bad because of pdf problems.