List item numberformat lost

Hi there

I’m using Aspose.Words to parse an RTF file containing list items, but Aspose.Words is not returning the correct number format string for the list items. The list items are formatted “1.”, “2.” etc but when I save the document, the number is lost and only the period character is preserved. When I open and save the file without actually modifying it under Aspose.Words, the problem still happens. I have attached the RTF file in question for your own testing purposes.

Thanks
Eric

Hi
Thanks for your request. I managed to reproduce this problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed.
As a workaround you can open/save your RTF document using MS Word.
Best regards,

Hi,
We have checked on the latest release the situation has improved. The numbers are in place. Only the font on the numbers has changed. Maybe it will be okay for you. We will sort out font formatting too.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-1710) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(1)