List to text

Hi,

I need to change the word list items to normal text (with item number/character). In word VBA, I used "ConvertNumbersToText" and change the list item to text.

How can I do this using Aspose, could you please help me on this?

Hi Harish,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input Word document and expected document here for our reference. We will investigate the structure of your expected document as to how you want your final output be generated like. You can create expected document using Microsoft Word. We will then provide you code to achieve the same using Aspose.Words.

Best regards,

Hi Hafeez,

I have attached input Word document and expected output document for your reference. I hope it will help you to resolve my query.

Regards,
Hariharan G.

Hi Harish,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have logged following issues in our issue tracking system:

WORDSNET-12711: Provide method similar to ListFormat.ConvertNumbersToText Method
WORDSNET-12712: Provide method similar to List.ConvertNumbersToText Method
WORDSNET-12713: Provide method similar to Document.ConvertNumbersToText Method

Our product team will further look into the details of these issues and we will keep you updated on the status of these issues. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

Many thanks for the prompt reply.

Any updates for this request?

Hi Harish,

Thanks for your inquiry. These problems actually require us to implement a new feature in Aspose.Words and we regret to share with you that their implementations have been postponed for now. However, the fixes may definitely come onto the product roadmap in the future. Unfortunately, we cannot currently promise a resolution date. We apologize for your inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,