Listing Folders and Messages - ImapClient

Hi Maria,

The following code is still not working for me:

Getting Folders and Reading Messages Recursively

Working with Messages from IMAP Server|Documentation

I tried to make the the following corrections you suggested:

Aspose.Email.Imap.ImapFolderInfoCollection folderInfoColl = client.ListFolders();

foreach (Aspose.Email.Imap.ImapFolderInfo folderInfo in folderInfoColl)

Do you have a version of this code that I can use to display information in textboxes or something instead of console? Plus once I list messages, I need to be able to click and open them in a new window?

Thank you,

Faruk

Hi Faruk,

Thank you for posting your inquiry.

Since your old [previous thread](https://forum.aspose.com/t/17270) was getting prolong having a number of queries mixed, we have split your recent query for ease of management add followup with you. We always recommend to create a new thread if the topic is different than the one you have reported.

Now, with respect to your problem, could you please share with us what exact issue are you facing? We have tested it using the latest version of the API and messages are retrieved properly for us. Please share a sample console application with us along with a public server’s test account credentials that we can use at our end for observing the problem and assisting you further.

Also, as shared by Maria earlier, Aspose.Email for .NET API doesn’t have any UI interface that you can use to list messages from server and then click it for opening. You can use the API to retrieve data from server and develop your own .NET application for displaying/manipulating of data.

Please feel free to write to us if you have any further query in this regard.