We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Listnum value missing for using layout collector and layout Enumerator

Hello,

we are using layout collector and layout Enumerator classes to get the exact position of the character in the document and it is serving the purpose for us, but now we come across a new issue with these classes i.e. one of the Listnum is getting lost while iterating through the LayoutEntitys of the page So could some one please help me to fix the problem.

We are using Aspose.words v15.2.0.0. I have attached the sample file as well to reproduce the issue.
Here, in the sample document we are missing Listnum value 1.4 in the iteration.

Thanks,
Manohar

Hello,
I have a document that when loaded into a RenderedDocument object it is not identifying a linebreak in middle though it a paragragh to it, which is why it is appended to the previous paragraph only.

(RenderedDocument layoutDoc = new RenderedDocument(AsposeDocument);
foreach (RenderedPage page in layoutDoc.Pages)

{
…
}

Attached sample document to reproduce.
We are using Aspose.words v15.2.0.0

Thanks
Manohar

Hi Manohar,

Please create a standalone console application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing.

Best regards,

Hi Awais,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I have attched the sample application in the main post in a zipfile to reproduce the issue.

Thanks,
Manohar

Hi Manohar,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 16.12.0, we managed to reproduce this issue on our end. We have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-14617. Your request has also been linked to the appropriate issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Thanks Awais.

When can we expect the solution for this issue?

Hi Manohar,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, your issue is currently pending for analysis and is in the queue. So, we can’t provide you any reliable estimate at the moment. Once the issue is analyzed, we will then be able to provide you more information. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi Awais,

Any update on this?

Thanks,
Manohar

Hi Manohar,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, your issue is not resolved yet. We have asked the ETA of this issue from our product team and will update you as soon as any estimates are available. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-14617) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.1.0 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.1.0 update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Thanks Awais, I tried to download the latest dll to test it, but it seems to be an evaluation copy. how can I download the full version?

Hi Manohar,

It seems your copy of license has expired. The evaluation download is the same as the purchased download. The evaluation version simply becomes licensed when you add a few lines of code to apply the license.

The evaluation version of Aspose.Words (without a license specified) provides full product functionality, but it inserts an evaluation watermark at the top of the document on open and save, and limits the maximum document size to several hundred paragraphs.

If you want to test Aspose.Words without the evaluation version limitations, you can also request a 30-day Temporary License. Please refer to How to get a Temporary License?

Best regards,