LiveCycle Forms Losing Information

We're having a problem using forms created with Adobe's LiveCycle Designer. I have a sample application attached which was created in VB.Net 2003. There are two forms, both created with LiveCycle Designer. Source1.pdf contains only an HTTP Submit Button with a URL set. Souce2.pdf contains only a Text Field with a default value set. When I execute the following code:

Dim MyForm As New Aspose.Pdf.Kit.Form("..\Source1.pdf", "..\Output1.pdf")
MyForm.Save()

The submit button still works on Output1.pdf. However, when I execute this code:

Dim MyEditor As New Aspose.Pdf.Kit.PdfFileEditor
MyEditor.ConcatenateForms("..\Source1.pdf", "..\Source2.pdf", "..\Output2.pdf")

The submit button no longer works on Output2.pdf, and the text field from Source2.pdf has lost its text. It's as if the submit button lost its URL property and the text field lost its default value. Why is this?

Hi,

I have tested your files and was able to reproduce the error. I have logged this a PDFKITNET-4922 in our issue tracking system. We will try our best to resolve this as soon as possible.

Thanks.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 4922) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.