Load Convert DOC Word Document to PDF and Get Total Number of Pages using Aspose.Words for C++

@kngstr,

Sure, we can use LoadLibrary to load the library and we had used it to find the root cause of this issue on our end. But, it would be of great help if you please provide us an example visual studio project demonstrating the problem where you are dynamically loading and using Aspose DLLs? Also, if you already have such code where you are using GetProcAddress, then please share that as well for testing on our end. Thanks for your cooperation.

@awais.hafeez

Sorry. It should be loading before Slides.

My project is written in Delphi.
Can I have your demo for testing?
Thanks.

@kngstr,

It seems that we also need to write example with GetProcAddress code and test it on our end. We will keep you posted on any more updates on this.

Regarding WORDSCPP-939, we used the Testsdk.zip sample project from your other thread.

@awais.hafeez

Thanks.
That thread just crash when load and free.
But in this thread, we need to open file with Words library after loading dlls.

@kngstr,

Thanks for the additional information. We have logged these details in our issue tracking system and will keep you posted here on any further updates.

@awais.hafeez

Thanks.
I upload a demo in that thread which may help.
Testsdk.zip (22.7 KB)

@kngstr,

Thanks for sharing a demo project with us. We have logged these details in our issue tracking system and will keep you posted here on any further updates.

@kngstr,

It is to update you that the issue you have found earlier (filed as WORDSCPP-939) has now been fixed in this Aspose.Words for C++ 20.4 update. So, please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words for C++ API. Hope, this helps.

@awais.hafeez

Thanks.
I’m waiting for Slides to test the update

BTW: This site got 502

@kngstr,

Please try again the following link:

Sure, please let us know how the fix goes on your end.

@awais.hafeez

I tried 20.4 today. The issue was fixed.
Thanks.