Load pdf files as template

Hi
I am evaluating several .NET PDF Components including this one.
One of the features we are looking for is the ability to load existing PDF Documents (Templates) and add content to them. Is there any way to do this with Aspose.Pdf?

regards

Bj?rn

Dear Bj?rn,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Aspose.Pdf can’t be used to open existing Pdf. But we have another product named Aspose.Pdf.Kit which can be used to load existing PDF Documents and add content to them. If you have any question about Aspose.Pdf.Kit, please post in the forum.

Hi

Has tested Pdf.Kit and it don′t work for me.

I have to create pdf reports with text, charts, headers, footers …, and they should all have a corporate design.
So is there any way to use something as template (html,xml…)
I need to define some background colours or maybe an image repeating on each page of the report. No text, forms or something else, this is created dynamically.

regards

Bj?rn

You can consider two solution:

1) Use MS Word as template. Use Aspose.Word to add contents into the document and then convert it to Pdf. You need to purchase both Aspose.Word and Aspose.Pdf, but it is easy to build your application.

2) Use Aspose.Pdf's XML as template. Since we have no visual tool to design the XML, you have to write the XML by hand. Then you can load the xml with Aspose.Pdf and add contents into the document.

I hope this suggestion can help you.