Loading document throws Startxref not found exception

@samCDAY

We would like to share with you that issue was logged under free support model where issues have low priority and are resolved on first come first serve basis. We have logged your concerns and other provided details along with the ticket and will surely inform you as soon as we make some definite progress towards its investigation/rectification. Please spare us some time.

Thanks for the reply. I understand the prioritization need for issues being reported for a software. Is there a way we can have visibility/idea on timeline with respected to ticket/issue you create for the Aspose team?

Also, I found that our organization already have license for Aspose but not able to use it because of the issues.

Regards.

@samCDAY

Thanks for your inquiry.

The issue has been logged in our internal issue management system and its ticket ID has been integrated with the thread. We are afraid that you may not be able to access it except you can notice the issue status at the end of the post. Along with that, we will keep you informed with its rectification status within this forum thread.

Please update your internal ticket with latest files I sent as it covers additional use cases and issues.

Thanks.

@samCDAY

We already have updated the ticket information.

Hi,

Is there any update on the issues reported? Any appx timeline you can provide based on internal prioritization?

Thanks.

@samCDAY

Regretfully the ticket is not yet resolved due to other high priority pending issues. We are afraid that we cannot share any ETA at the moment as there are other tasks and implementations in the queue. We will surely inform you as soon as we have some certain updates in this regard. Please spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-47933) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 22.12.