Loading images and Conditional Formatting from XLS

I am writing a C# WPF application to load an Excel file, fill out named ranges with data, display it in progress during the process then save a new Excel file all filled out at the end. The template(ish) Excel file has formulas, conditional formatting and images in it. The program will fill the named ranges with text and numeric information as well as other illustrations images.

So far I’ve gotten as far as loading the file, filling out text and numeric information, inserting images, displaying in progress and saving out an excel file. However in progress and in the saved out file the conditional formatting is gone and the images in the original are gone. It seems like the load process discards conditional formatting and the images. Any idea why images and conditional formatting would be lost on load?

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

Please download and try the latest version Aspose.Cells
for .NET v7.5.3.1
and see if it resolves your issue.

If your issue still occurs, then please provide us your simple runnable sample project. We will look into it and update you asap.

I guess I need to talk to my employer about getting the latest version. Thanks for that.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

You are using quite an older version, so we recommend you to upgrade to latest version. We have checked your issue with the latest version and it works fine. The image and conditional formatting is not lost in the output file when latest version is used.

Please see the following document to see how to upgrade to latest version for your needs.

http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/cellsnet/Upgrade+to+Modern+Aspose.Cells+Component