Loading JPG causes library to hang

The attached JPG file causes the Aspose.Imaging for .NET 21.3 to hang simply by opening it as follows:

var img = Aspose.Imaging.Image.Load("input.jpg"); // never completes

input.jpg (2.2 MB)

The hang cannot be caught. Can you please fix this - it is a big problem having an image crash the whole library!

Thanks

@ast3

I have created a ticket with ID IMAGINGNET-4394 in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

@ast3

We have tested this issue with latest Aspose.Imaging 21.3 and this file loaded and exported in 2.535 Seconds. Can you please try the shared version and in case the issue is reproduced then please share the the information about your hardware and Operating System environment?

@ast3

Can you please share the feedback with us or we may close the issue.

Hi Mudassir,

Same as happened on the other thread (Loading JPG caused StackOverflowException - #4 by ast3), I think the forum system modified the uploaded JPG.

I am still experiencing the library hang when using the attached original JPG (zipped to avoid the image being altered), with v 21.4: input.zip (3.3 MB)

@ast3

Thank you for sharing the new file. I have been able to reproduce the issue on my end and have associated information in our issue tracking system.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as IMAGINGNET-4394) have been fixed in this update.