Loading of Excel file - Browser View Options reset

Hi,

I am using Aspose.Cells (the newest version) to load, manipulate and save a excel-document (xlsx).

My document needs to have certain “Browser View Options” set, so that it displays correctly when opening the document with Excel Services in the browser.

The original settings looks like this:

But after loading the document
var workbook = new Aspose.Cells.Workbook(fileName);

The settings looks like this:

I have tried all the loadingoptions I can without it making any difference, I also tried setting visibility of the sheet containg the chart (that is not being displayed in the browser) to true after loading the document, with no luck there either.

I might have missed some documentation on this, but is this not supported in the current version of Aspose.Cells?

Edit; I have attached a testdocument with the same issue.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We have checked your source file in MS-Excel 2013. It does not have same settings as you have shown in your screenshot. It does not show All Charts and AwikTypeChart check box settings.

Could you provide us the sample source file with the same settings as you have shown in the screenshot for us to investigate this issue?

Hi,

The file I attached also loses settings from “Browser View Options” after loading it with aspose, but I’m attaching the original file here.

Hi,

Thanks for your file and using Aspose.Cells.

We were able to observe this issue as shown in your screenshots in MS-Excel 2013. We have logged this issue in our database for investigation. We will look into it and fix this issue if possible. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-42282.

Hi,

Please download and try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.7.1.2

We have fixed your issue.

Let us know your feedback.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-42282) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.