Loading of PPT-file with macros fails to take over the macros

Hi,

any try to load a PPT file with an included macro fails to take over the macros.

Immediatly called after loading, presentation.hasVBAMacros() always returns false.

No idea, if it’s a bug or my mistake, but I need this functionality and don’t see any way to try anything but loading the file.

Please check, if this works at all.

Jens

Hi Jens,

It would be great if you provide the source PPT having VBA macros so that we can investigate and fix it.

Of course. Here it is.

I have the latest release of Slides for Java running.

Jens

Hi Jens,

An issue with issue id 13276 has been created to resolve the problem identified by you. As this thread has been linked with the issue, you will get an automated notification as soon as this issue is resolved.

Hello Aspose Team,

where do we stay regarding this issue?

Jens

Hi Jens,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I would like to inform you that the problem specified by you was already fixed and we will upload an intermediate version of Aspose.Slides for Java, today in the forum especially for you.

Thanks and Regards,

Hi Jens,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

Please find the attached hotfix. Incase you face any problem, please let us know.

Thanks and Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 13276) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.