Log4j.xml- log4j default debug mode

All version’s log4j except 4.21 always use default debug.
I can’t test any java backend or Junit because there are so many debug log information by your log4j.
Please fix it and let me know

Thanks,
Chang Shin

Hi Chang,

Thanks for contacting support.

Did you try using the latest release of Aspose.Pdf for Java 4.4.0 and are you able to notice the same issue with latest release ? Please acknowledge, so we may investigate accordingly.

We are sorry for this inconvenience.

I missed you response.
The latest 4.4.0 has same problem.
When customer asked you a issue, please test the issue and make sure by yourself first.
You don’t have to ask us the issue.
Please fix it. I already asked you couple times.
It is very difficult to log4j junit for testing.

Thanks,
Chang Shin

Hi Chang,

Thanks for your feedback. We are glad to inform you that log4j issue has been fixed in upcoming release i.e. Aspose.Pdf for Java 4.5.0. Hopefully it will be published in start of coming week. However we will update you via this forum thread as soon as it is published.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Now it is ok.

Thanks,
Chang Shin

Hi Chang,

Thanks for contacting support.

As per my understanding, your problem is fixed when using the latest release of Aspose.Pdf for Java 4.5.0. In case your findings are different, please do let us know.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWJAVA-33755) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for Java 9.0.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(3)