Logo image is misplaced after Docx to PDF conversion using .NET

We have a version of ASPOSE that is used to render a PDF from a word file. During the rendering the logotype is missplaced. I have attached the source document along with a PDF version rendered from WORD2010 and one PDF version that is rendered using ASPOSE v11.4.0.0.

Is there any known error with the rendering of DOCX -> PDF along with a work around of haw to solve this error?

Kind Regards
CANEA

Hi Lars,

Thanks for your query. I have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. I have logged this issue as WORDSNET-6589 in our issue tracking system. I have linked this forum thread to the
same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi,

Any solutions to this problem yet or any idea on when a solution will be available?
I have noticed several releases without anything about this problem in the release notes.

BR

Hi Lars,

Thanks for your query. I am afraid this issue WORDSNET-6589 has now been postponed till a later date due to some other important issues and new features. We will inform you as soon as there are any further developments.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-6589) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.