Looking for a solution

I would really like to talk with someone on a business solution to print a variety of documents. I read the following case study “TiM_Aspose.PDF_CaseStudy.pdf”; I am looking for someone who can help implement a similar system in my company.

Who should I contact to start discusiions?

@jcrastz

Thank you for contacting support.

The case study you have referred to, converts PDF pages to images and later converts those images back to PDF. Kindly visit below links and feel free to let us know if you face any problem.

Moreover, you have posted your inquiry on right forum where we are more than glad to assist you.

Hi Farhan,

Yes, that is the case. The situation is similar. I don’t need to convert the PDF documents to images at any stage.
My source is AWS Aurora which is similar to MySQL.

I just want to fill any of the selected PDF document with the current record information to send out to the client.

Who can I discuss this case in details?

@jcrastz

You may please explore suggested documentation articles along with several others in the same space, to further understand the API. You may discuss all the details with us right here if you face any problem while achieving your requirements. Moreover, also visit Sending PDF to Browser for Download for your kind reference.