Looking for solution to convert PDF to PDF/A-1a standard format

Hi!

I am looking for the solution that converts existing PDF into PDF/A-1a standard format within my .NET application. I want to know if it's possiblt with pdf.kit product or not?

Also it has to be PDF/A-1a format and not PDF/A-1b format.

Thanks for your help in advance.

debthelper

Hi,

I’m sorry to inform you that currently Aspose.Pdf.Kit doesn’t allow you to convert a PDF file into PDF/A-1a format; however, we have already logged a new feature request as PDFKITNET-10208 in our issue tracking system. Our team is working on this feature and you’ll be updated via this forum thread once it is supported in our future versions.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience. If you have any further questions, please do let us know.
Regards,

Is this already possible?

Hi Jeroen,

I’m sorry to inform you that this feature is not available yet. However, we’ll notify you via this forum thread as soon as it is available.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience. If you have any further questions, please do let us know.
Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-10208;PDFNEWNET-10208;PDFNEWNET-10208) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(16)