Loosing font

Hi Support,

I am trying convert a mail merged word document to pdf. The work document contains custom built font. The server is also having the font installed. after the mail merge the .doc and .docx are have the custom built font but the .pdf version is loosing the font. Please help.

Cheers,

ValuePRO

Hi Piers,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input Word document and your custom fonts here for testing? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Best Regards,

Thank you for the
responds. I have attached the input document (input.doc) and the custom fonts (MetaOT
Folder)

Hi Piers,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 11.8.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The issue ID is WORDSNET-7130. Your request has been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7130) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.