Loosing table borders when saving docx to pdf

Hi,

I’m attaching a sample.
If you look at the section "3.1.3 Profil professionnel" in the docx file provided, you’ll see that the displayed tables have some black borders.
But weirdly when I save my docx to PDF, I loose them.

Any ideas ?

Hello
Thank you for reporting this problem to us. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.

Best regards,

Ok.

We have priority support, please hurry.

Thank you.

Thanks for your request. Priority of this issue is increased. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed.
Best regards,

It’s been a month now !
It’s incredibly long for what you call priority support !

Could you give any feedback please ?

Hello

Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, the issue is still unresolved. I added your request into my monthly report, this will push the issue up in the priority list. We will let you know once the issue is resolved.
Best regards,

Hi,

Two months and still nothing.
We start to wonder what support have users that do not pay for priority support.

Please provide feedback.

Hi Dimitri,
Thanks for your request. Actually, there are two problems with tables borders in the document you attached. One problem occurs because table style without style name is used. This problem is already resolved. The fix will be included into the next version of Aspose.Words that comes out in a couple of weeks.
The second problem occurs because there is some issues with inheriting borders. This issue is not yet resolved. We will keep you informed regarding its status and let you know once it is resolved.
Best regards,

Hi,

Two months and half now.

You said the first problem should be released in a couple of weeks, but we still see nothing ?
What about the second issue, any progress, any ETA ?

Regards,
Dimitri

Hi
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, there still no news about the second problem. The first problem is already resolved. The fix will be included into the next release that comes out in March.
Aspose.Words releases are published regularly every 1-2 months. So the next version of Aspose.Words will come out soon.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 22563) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 24665) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.