Lose image width converting docx to pdf

I have a docx word document with an image. When I try to convert this documento to pdf i loose the corret with of the image.

Dim DocAspose As Aspose.Words.Document = New Aspose.Words.Document("C:\C010.docx")
Dim oPdfSaveOptions As Aspose.Words.Saving.PdfSaveOptions
oPdfSaveOptions = New Aspose.Words.Saving.PdfSaveOptions
oPdfSaveOptions.SaveFormat = Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Pdf
DocAspose.Save("C:\C010.pdf", oPdfSaveOptions)

Has someone a solution for my problem.
Thanksv

Hi Francesc,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 13.2.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. The yellow background color Table width is incorrect in PDF. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The issue ID is WORDSNET-8014. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Moreover, in this case, you should just call Document.UpdateTableLayout method before rendering to PDF format; only in rare cases where you confirmed that tables appear incorrect in the output document. I hope, calling this method will help to correct the output. Here is how you may use it:

Document doc = new Document(@"C:\temp\C010.docx");
doc.UpdateTableLayout();
doc.Save(@"C:\Temp\out.pdf");

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-8014) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.