Losing EditableRange after converting to .htm and back to .docx

Hello,

I have a document with an Editable Range that I need to convert to .htm and later will be converted back to .docx. In Word this works fine, as it encodes the permStart and permEnd elements as comments in htm, and then restores those elements back in the .docx. Aspose, however, completely ignores the elements when converting to .htm so they are lost forever, and of course there is nothing to be restored when converting from .htm to .docx.

Could you please add a fix for this?

I am attaching the code used to convert the .docx to .htm and back, a normal document.save with the required extension, the original file and the resulting .htm and .docx by Word and by Aspose.

Thank you.

REPORT ASPOSE.zip (44.1 KB)

@ServerSide527,

Thanks for your inquiry. We tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem on our end. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-16741. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.