Losing Font when save As PDF

Hi, I have documentBuilder after i save as docx it have all font but when i save the documentBuilder as pdf it lost all font ( I guess its showing Timew New Roman font), is there anyway to embeded font to PDF?

@TanPham While saving to PDF or any other Fixed Page formats, Aspose.Words need the fonts used in the document to properly render the document. If the fonts using in the document are not available Aspose.Words substitutes the fonts. Most likely, the font used in your source document are not available and Aspose.Words uses the substitution.
Could you please attach your input and output document for testing? We will check the issue on our side and provide you more information.

i found that why i have embed font but it not work
i embed the font after the documentBuilder execute all logic to render a file , it should be put the logic embed font folder before execute logic to render file , hope this can help to another one in case , im using azure function

1 Like

@TanPham It is perfect you have managed to resolve the problem on your side. Please feel free to ask in case of any issues, we will be glad to help you.