Losing signature quality when converting word to tif

Hi

We are converting some documents with electronic signatures from word to TIF and we seem to be losing the quality of the signature considerably once converted. The signature looks almost completely faded out. Is this a known issue and does anyone have any recommendations for a potential fix?
Thanks!

Hi Reni,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input Word document here for testing? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Tahir,

Find the document attached. The signature section is what does not convert clearly.

Thanks!

Hi Reni,

Thanks for sharing the document. I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-12269. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Could we get an update on this issue? Havent heard any progress since posting this in August.

Thanks,
Reni Daniel

Hi Reni,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have verified the status of this issue from our issue tracking system and like to share with you that this issue has been planned for development. Hopefully, the fix of this issue will be available in January 2016 release. Please note that this estimate is not final at the moment. We will be sure to inform you via this forum thread as soon as this issue is resolved.

We appreciate your patience.

Hi Reni,

Thanks for your patience. Could you please check the attached output document and let us know if this output satisfied your requirements?

Tahir,

The Signature on Page 2 looked fine. The signatures on page 3 still looked faint. Was the fix only applied to one page, by chance?
Hi Reni,

Thanks for your feedback. We will update you via this forum thread once there is any update available on this issue. Thanks for your patience.

Is there an update on this issue?

-Reni
Hi Reni,

Thanks for your inquiry. We regret to share with you that this issue (WORDSNET-12269) has been postponed. We will inform you via this forum thread as soon as there are any further developments. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Tahir,

I appreciate the update.

At this time we will have to start considering moving to another product since this is a vital piece in our process and we are adding on to the rework that will have to be done on our end once the patch has been integrated.

Keep us posted on the progress but it has been disappointing that it has been almost 6 months and we haven’t had a fix for the issue.

Thanks,
Reni Daniel

Hi Reni,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have asked from our product team about the ETA of this issue. As soon as any information is shared by them, we will be more than happy to share that with you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Hi Tahir,

Do you have any updates since our last communication about this issue?

Thanks,
Reni Daniel

Hi Reni,

Thanks for your inquiry. Currently, your issue is under analysis phase. Once our product team completes the analysis of your issue, we will then be able to provide you an estimate.

Thanks for your patience.

What updates do you have on this ticket? Also, is there a way to increase a priority on a ticket.

Thanks,
Reni Daniel
Hi Reni,

Thanks for your inquiry. Your issue has now been resolved and its fix will be available in next version of Aspose.Words v16.3.0. We will inform you via this forum thread once new version of Aspose.Words is published.

Would it be within the next few weeks or months? Could you give us an estimate on when to expect Aspose.Words to be published?

Thanks,
Reni Daniel
Hi Reni,

Thanks for your inquiry. Hopefully, the Aspose.Words v16.3.0 will be published by the end of this week.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-12269) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.