Lost footer in pdf

Hi folks,

I found a problem with a table inside a footer. I prepare a testfile to reproduce the following error. (I only open the docx file with aspose and save it as pdf.)

If I insert a table inside the footer and change the tableoption for textflow from none to ambient than the footer is not inside the target pdf. (see attached file)

Can you confirm this problem?

Hello
Thanks for your request. I cannot open the file you have attached.
Best regards,

Ok, here is the file as doc, same problem.

With wich Version of MS-Word are you working? I Use the compatibility pack for Word 2003.

Hello
Thanks for your request. The problem occurs because you are using floating table in your document. Unfortunately, Aspose.Words does not fully support positioning of floating tables upon rendering. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as this feature is available. Currently, I cannot provide you an exact date when this feature will be available. Hopefully it will be available in month or two.
The only workaround, I can suggest you at the moment is avoid using floating tables.
Best regards,

I use Microsoft Office Word 2007 for testing.

Thanks for your answer. I found a solution to avoid flowting tables and get a similar result for my footer, but I hope this feature are available in future.

Kind regards, Peter

Hi
Thanks for your request. We will surely to inform you once this feature is available.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-1940) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(130)