Lost formatting in empty text fields

Hello,

there is a problem with the formatting of text fields when they are empty. The following settings in the Jasper template will be lost at the empty text fields in Aspose-DOCX:

- Font size: It is always the size “5” set. In the template is “9” set.
- Font: There is always the font “Times” set. In the template is “Arial” set.
- Horizontal alignment: There is always the alignment “Left” set. In the template is “Center” set.

Why the default settings from the Jasper template can not be used? Is there a solution? I 've attached an example :slight_smile: In the example FontEmptyTextField_Manually.docx is the desired result.

Best regards, Achim

Hi Achim,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSJSP-163. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Tahir,

you can tell me the state of programming for ticket WORDSJSP-163? When will there be a new version of Aspose.Words for JasperReports?

Thanks and best regards

Achim

Hi Achim,

Thanks for your inquiry. I would like to share with you that issues are addressed and resolved based on first come first serve basis. Currently, your issue is under analysis phase. I am afraid, we can't provide you any reliable estimate at the moment. Once your issue is analyzed, we will then be able to provide you an estimate.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSJSP-163) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
Hi Tahir,

In vesion 2.4.0 it works perfectly. Many thanks.

Best regards, Achim
Hi Achim,

Thanks for your feedback. Please feel free to ask if you have any question about Aspose.Words, we will be happy to help you.