Lost image’s shape format

Hello,

The original image is a rectangle as it appears in the PDF file, but in the Excel, shape of the image is formatted to be oval using the pre-built frame functionality.
Is it possible to retain this format when we generate the PDF?

Thanks,
Sergey
oval frame.zip (373.8 KB)

@sergtey.kogan,

Thanks for the template file and details.

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v18.10.5:

Aspose.Cells18.10.5 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (4.7 MB)
Aspose.Cells18.10.5 For .Net4.0.Zip (4.7 MB)

Using v18.10.5, I observed the issue (for the second picture only) as you mentioned by converting your template file to PDF file format. I found “Bevel Perspective” picture style is not retained when rendering to PDF file format for the second picture although the first picture’s format (“Beveled Oval, Black”) is retained. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-46440” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.

Hello,

Could you provide an update/estimate on ticket CELLSNET-46440?

Thank you,
Sergey

@Accounts_Payabl,
This issue is still pending due to its complexity. I am afraid that no ETA can be provided right now. However I will right back here as soon as any information is available in this regard.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you in this regard.

Hello,

Our customer is getting anxious :frowning: Is there still not ETA for this fix?

Thank you,
Sergey

@sergtey.kogan,
We are working hard to resolve this issue but we are sorry to share that still no ETA can be provided for it. Different techniques and methods were tried but still, we are not getting satisfactory results. I am afraid that this issue is still not resolved and no ETA is available in the near future. We will write back here once any feedback is ready to share.

Hello,

Could you move this issue to the Business Support forum?

Thank you,
Sergey

@sergtey.kogan,
Please request at the helpdesk to raise its priority.