Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Lost link when Clone Slide

When i have a slide with a link and then i clone the slide to another presentation, the result when i open the presentation, the link doesn’t work.
Somebody can tell me why? I tried to clon the shape but the result is the same.

@cyberxkte,

I have observed your requirements and like to share that the internal slide hyperlinks are not preserved when cloning the slides by design in Aspose.Slides. Actually, when you clone a slide with internal hyperlink from one presentation to another or even cloning slide with in same presentation then slide index is changed owing to being cloned on new position. This creates ambiguity and for this reason internal hyperlinks are not preserved for reason. If you have issue in preservation of external hyperlinks for slides then please share source presentation, working sample code and generated presentation with us.

This is the working sample code with the source presentation and generated presentation:

TestSlides.rar.zip (359.6 KB)

Is really a .rar file

@cyberxkte,

I have observed your presentation files and have found internal hyperlinks in them. I have already shared the concerned elaboration for the issue in my previous post with you for this.

There is a way to solve this?

@cyberxkte,

The only way is to set the internal hyperlink again for cloned slides.